We’ve worked hard to create an ecosystem that makes the web a better place for farmers.
Built by farmers, for farmers, the Farm Table is set to become the go-to website for Australian farmers and agribusinesses.
The next step is to connect great farmers with great businesses. Is that you?
We have designed agribusiness memberships based on speaking to organisations like yours across the country. We understand your needs and frustrations online.
We have thought long and hard about how to connect your organisation to farmers in a more meaningful way and created a membership model that new, innovative and aimed at giving you the best bang for your buck.
Our business memberships focus on three key things:
- Affordability: our memberships are based on an annual subscription and are very affordable compared to traditional advertising options.
- Reach: our farmer base is Australia-wide and we are set to become the online home for every farmer across the country.
- Innovation: your membership entitles you to an organisation dashboard, from where you can edit and upload content, retaining control over the accuracy and timelines of what you post.
In addition to your own unique dashboard, a membership provides three things:
- Central Business Directory: Farmers are able to find your business quickly and easily in our Central Table Business Directory
- Tags/Keywords: Outside of the Business Directory, you get to choose where your organisation is also visible to farmers when they searching throughout the entire Farm Table ecosystem. Learn more about tags here.
- Uploads/content: Want to share your products, content, events or courses on the Farm Table? Upload and share so more farmers can learn about what you do. Learn more about uploads here.
How much does a membership cost?
Please refer to Pricing FAQ.